Thursday, July 12, 2007

Triggers (And How Not To Pull Them)

Okay, so today I had startling new proof regarding how closely tied my self-worth is to such things as hunger and fatigue.

I was both hungry and tired and I wanted to die.

Okay, so no great revelations, maybe. But what a powerful thing it is when confronting these feelings; rather than giving into them, being able to acknowledge that they are caused by factors as simple as hunger and then ignoring them until such time as I can eat something.

Of course, having eaten and had a bit of a rest, I can't truthfully say that all the bad feelings have left me. But they are more manageable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I totally understand this. I use the AA HALT method I learned from my friend Richard. When I'm feeling really down in the dumps I ask myself, "am I hungry, angry, lonely or tired?" and it helps me to identify the cause of those feelings. You should try it some time, I find it really helps.
~Leanne

erotic vampire stories free said...

He told me I would soonwear nipple clamps for him. Theyd probably beaffronted with him bedding down a woman of her age butthey did not know how hot deprived old women can behow willing they are to do just about anything andjust how good these so called conservative hotties canbe.
free erotic stories and pics
shit eating stories femdom
xnxx stories cum shooting contest
hot kinky sex stories
ebony bondage stories
He told me I would soonwear nipple clamps for him. Theyd probably beaffronted with him bedding down a woman of her age butthey did not know how hot deprived old women can behow willing they are to do just about anything andjust how good these so called conservative hotties canbe.