Thursday, July 5, 2007

Here We Do Things Differently

So, hopefully I've set it up so that readers can submit anonymous comments. Unlike in my other blog, I realise anonymity may essential here to get people to open up; also, the added step that comes with moderated comments could be off-putting to some, so I've eliminated that as well.

At the Pop Culture Institute I'm quite concerned about being flamed. Given the subject matter I deal with there, I consider that to be a legitimate concern. Here, being flamed will just prove my point, as well as possibly helping to generate some debate.

I am not a therapist, mind you, just a person with a massive amount of self-loathing, some of which I've been able to come to terms with via various methods, and the rest... Well, I'm working on that.

No comments: