Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A Change Is As Good As A Rest

The more I think about it, the more I think the problem is Vancouver.

I mean, every time I try to reach out here I get smacked down, which tends to make me reticent to reach out again, and so on. The birth of a vicious cycle...

So maybe a clean slate is in order.

I've already chosen the place and the time, so that's the hardest part sorted. Now it remains only to pay for it all. Saving money has never been my strong point, but it can be done provided I'm motivated enough.

And who knows? Maybe with my focus diverted towards moving I'll calm down and actually meet someone locally. Either way, it's nice to be able to put some momentum into a life that hasn't been going anywhere for years.

1 comment:

STOP Global Warming said...

I LOVE THIS:"I am interested in everything, especially stuff I've never heard of. "....DESCRIBED ME!keep rocking;)